CrackSealing Australia Pty Ltd can perform crack & joint sealing work on:
- Asphalted Surfaces
- Sealed Surfaces
- Concrete Surfaces
Crack & joint sealing offers a fast, cost effective method of prolonging the life of road infrastructure
Crack sealing work can be carried out on:
- Bridge Decks
Benefits of using crack sealing maintenance procedures on road infrastructure:
- Extends the time between re-sealing of the road surface
- Concrete crack repair helps prevent water and other foreign matter from entering the base of road surfaces
- A cost effective way to extend the life of road infrastructure
- Can help to minimise future degradation of road infrastructure
- The sealing of cracks before re-sealing of the road surface can reduce reflective cracking in the new surface
CrackSealing Australia Pty Ltd can seal an average of 3500 linear metres of cracks per day in asphalt and concrete surfaces
An average of 2500 linear metres of cracks per day can be repaired on sealed surfaces.
For our clients, we are always committed to providing the best road crack repair service in Australia.